2018-2019 Academic Planner: A Tool For Time Management® – LETTER-SIZE (8½ x 11)
Giving Students an Easy Way to SEE Time so They Can Learn to MANAGE it.
Featuring After School Planning Capabilities 2pm-9pm!
SEE IT IN ACTION!
WHY IT WORKS!
It’s Easy To Use. The planner’s patented design allows students to see when assignments are due and tests scheduled ALONGSIDE after-school commitments and free blocks of time.
It’s Functional. Seeing both scheduled and available blocks of time creates an easy and natural method for students to record and review their weekly schedules facilitating weekly time management and planning strategies.
It Puts the Student in Control. Writing down assignments requires students to keep track of assignments and deadlines themselves and reinforces what needs to be done.
- A unique vertical index page at the front of the planner enables students to record their class subjects (7 subject boxes) only once, eliminating forgetfulness and frustration.
- Ample space to enter all school activities (from 2pm through 9pm) and weekend commitments facilitates weekly time management and planning strategies.
- Planner pages line up with index on a subject-by-subject basis, creating an easy and natural method for students to record and review their weekly schedules.
- Days of the week listed horizontally across the top of the weekly two-page calendar layout, creates a grid for simple entry and allows students to see assignments and due dates.
- A Project Planning Guide to help plan long term assignments. DOWNLOAD THE PROJECT PLANNING GUIDE
- Full page monthly calendars with ample room for notes allows students to adequately plan monthly projects. DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE CALENDAR PAGE
- Large size pages (7” x 11” interior pages) allows for more room to write assignments and activities.
- Three-hole punching allows for easy placement in binders.
- Based on a school-year calendar (July-June).
- OPTIONAL BONUS FEATURES: Add an Academic Planner Accessories Pack that includes: 1 PageMarker, 1 set of Monthly Tabs and 1 set of Student Stickers all packaged in a clear reusable vinyl envelope.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
In creating the Academic Planner, Leslie Josel really did bring order to chaos! This planner is eye candy for those who need to see what they are doing at a glance. In a "makes sense" format, all the tools for scheduling school and after school activities are at your fingertips. Have a multi-week project? No problem! In this simple, easy to track format, you can easily track all your assignments for each subject from week to week. Now there is only one problem. No excuses! --Roland Rotz, PhD, Co-Author of "Fidget to Focus; Outwit Your Boredom"
So easy to keep organized!
This has to be my favorite planner I’ve ever had! And I’ve had tons! So easy to keep organized and I love how the classes can be organized easily and I don’t have to write class names for each week. So glad I found your site. --Max E., Student at Washington University School of Medicine
Brilliantly simple and “clean”!
I wanted to take a minute to let you know how brilliantly simple and “clean” your student planners are. I just stumbled upon your we website while searching for a student planner this year for my son. My son is a senior in high school this year and executive function and organization have always been a struggle for him. I wish I had found you and your student planners years ago, but am certainly glad to have found your products now. --Lisa J., Parent
Easy to understand!
Easy to understand and great for back to school, this combo of planner and book really help and will be a great gift to start the year! --Cassandra McCann
We Also Recommend