Time Timer MOD® Study Tool
Why Is Time Timer the Best Timer?
It's The Perfect Visual For Students To See The Passing Of Time!
Most of us are visual learners. Managing an abstract concept like “time” is a struggle for most students. The Time Timer changes the game by helping you “SEE” time pass. As time elapses, the bright red disk quietly disappears, showing you how much time is left. No ticking! No numbers! Just a clear intuitive visual to help you see time move.
Explore Using the Time Timer for Whole Family
Discover the power of the award-winning Time Timer to transform never-ending meals, endless homework struggles, stressful transition periods and resistance to routines.
Use your Time Timer to:
- Ease and manage daily routines: morning, dinner, cleanup, bath & bedtime.
- Monitor turns and time for homework, computer use, instrument practice and play time.
- Manage time-outs: help children calm down and watch their frustration fade as the red disk vanishes.
- Be punctual: when the red disk disappears, we’ll go!
- Be productive: how quickly can you clean this room?
- Be organized: keep track of valuable time and break large, overwhelming projects into small, manageable 10-minute activities.
Leslie discusses the benefits of using a Timer:
The MOD features a removable, silicone cover that offers an extra layer of protection from the bumps and falls that are part of everyday life. The MOD is sold with a Charcoal Gray cover.
The Time Timer MOD features an on/off switch for the audible alert, for any time you need to hear the beep or prefer silence.
- A glare-free lens protects the red disk
- Removable covers allow you to change the color of your MOD
- Size: 3.5" x 3.5" (including the cover)
- One AA battery required for operation (not included).
"Another therapist recommended using a timer which we have been doing for years. It hasn't helped. I now understand why? A timer doesn't SHOW my daughter the time, it only counts it down." -- Barbara L.
We Also Recommend