FREE ONLINE MASTER CLASS: The Overwhelmed Child
Geared to Parents of Middle School - College Students
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? A LINK TO WATCH THE REPLAY WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL THE NEXT DAY*
Helping an overwhelmed child can be, well, overwhelming. Especially for you! As a parent, you may feel frustrated by your child’s inconsistent mood swings or temper tantrums. Or concerned that one minute your child feels calm and happy, and the next overloaded and withdrawn. When kids are overwhelmed, they may become explosive, or defiant. Some might complain they don’t feel well or struggle in school. Others become highly sensitive and cut themselves off from friends and family. All these behaviors are signs that your child is overwhelmed by their feelings.
In this BRAND NEW, ONLINE MASTER CLASS, Leslie will dive into the reasons behind your child’s overwhelm. She’ll offer up tips and tools FOR YOU to use so you can help your child regulate their emotions and behaviors. She’ll teach you the exact cutting-edge practices she teaches her parent coaching clients, so you have the necessary techniques to manage the overload and reduce the overwhelm.
Topics in this one-hour Master Class include:
- Understanding why when your child is overwhelmed they exhibit flight, fight, freeze, or fib behaviors.
- Using appropriate parent-led language to communicate effectively with your overwhelmed child.
- Techniques to build the problem-solving “muscle” in your overwhelmed child.
- The impact of the “TOO” syndrome on your child and how it affects their overloaded brain...and effective strategies to use to help.
And so much more……
MESSAGE FROM LESLIE:
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- We will email you a link and all the details to join the LIVE master class a few days ahead of time.
- ONE FULL WEEK to watch as many times as you like. (*The link to watch the video replay will expire August 31, 2022 @11:59pm ET) We will email you a link to watch the replay the next day. You have
- Once REGISTRATION IS FULL, registration will be closed. You MUST register ahead of time to get the replay.
- GOT QUESTIONS? Please visit our Master Class FAQ page.
What People Are Saying...
“This class was great!”
“Tangible techniques to use!”
“I just loved your ideas, great examples, and fun strategies.”
“Can’t wait to practice what I learned tonight as I prepare my “Back-to-School” workshop! FANTASTIC CLASS!!!”
“This is absolutely one of the best master classes I’ve taken.”
"It was the most productive hour that I have spent in a long time."
"I watched the class a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her."
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!!"
"I am only 15 minutes into your master class and I am amazed at what I have learned so far...I am so grateful that I found you."
"Looking forward to future classes, and thanks again for the wonderful information!"
We Also Recommend
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction