ONLINE VIDEO: It’s About Time! Tips & Tools for Mastering Time Management
Time Management is a challenge for everyone but is a particularly daunting challenge for students...especially those with Executive Dysfunction and ADHD. There is an expectation that once they hit middle school or even elementary school they should be independent and know how to get things done on their own. But most students lack the tools to know how to “see” their time. To know how to manage it. Even to know how long things take.
In this ONLINE VIDEO, Leslie opens the door to the world of time management for students, what being time-challenged truly looks like, why time management is a LIFE SKILL and not just a school skill, and why your student WITHOUT the proper scaffolding and supports will NEVER be able to become truly time aware. Learn ALL-NEW out of the box tips, tools, and techniques that give guidance to parents looking to help their students understand, develop, and implement these essential skills.
Topics in this 1-hour ONLINE VIDEO include:
- How your child learns and processes information so they can develop “Future Awareness."
- Why your child needs to “external” time in order for them to “internalize” it and the proper tools to use.
- Tips on getting your student to use an academic planner as a tool to learn time management. Yes, really!!
- Why working “Time over Task” and “Seeing Done” will help your student see time and increase motivation.
- How creating routines and rituals helps us become Time-Aware.
- And her “Secret Sauce” for completing long-term assignments!
And So Much More!
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout, you will get a link to download our QUICKSTART GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I want to thank you for your excellent strategies and clear writing. Your work has been a great resource for me personally. I've also recommended your website and book to a number of people over the last few years." -- Shana C.
"Your webinar was so refreshing and helpful, and the intentions are great not just for the kids, but for ME! Thanks for the excellent information, and Leslie, I enjoy your personality so much! I am grateful to Amy McCready for pointing me to you. Thanks so much!" -- Linda C.
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge, and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does This Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible too. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
"Thank you a million for sending me the webinar. I just listened to it tonight. FANTASTIC!!! I have promoted Leslie in my school and I will communicate more." -- Floriane P.
"I am fairly new to your site and all your amazing webinars. I have ordered the planners for my 2 boys and have LOVED how they have helped structure their day-to-day life." -- Kristi R.
We Also Recommend
MASTER CLASS: Raising Problem Solvers vs. Direction Followers - Strategies to Help Your Student Foster Independence & Competency
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction