ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 101 - Understanding What Gets In Your Child's Way
BRAND NEW VIDEO WITH UPDATED CONTENT!
(Formerly titled "Demystifying ADHD & Executive Functions... Understanding What Is Getting In Your Child's Way.")
Executive Functioning skills are essential to how we learn and act. They're the brain's ability to self-regulate, complete tasks, be time aware, and remember information. They also help us activate, time manage and filter out distractions. In essence, they control EVERYTHING we do.
In this ONLINE VIDEO — Leslie breaks down the 6 pillars of Executive Functions, including activation, time management, working memory, effort, focus, impulsivity and mood regulation. She discusses the importance of understanding Executive Age, provides insight on how to recognize if your student presents with executive dysfunction, and details specific scaffolding, strategies, and systems to support them.
If you want to learn in the most USER FRIENDLY way how to help your child strengthen their Executive Functioning Muscle, then this video is your "how-to" guide.
Topics in this one-hour ONLINE VIDEO include:
- The 6 pillars of Executive Functions and how they specifically affect your student’s organizing, time management, procrastination, and initiation.
- The main differences between Executive Functions and ADHD, and how to recognize the difference.
- REAL practical tips and tools to help conquer organization, time management, and focusing weaknesses that Leslie has cultivated from 16 years in the trenches working with students and their families.
- Why understanding Executive Age is the key to understanding your child’s behaviors.
And So Much More!
CHECK OUT A SNEAK PEEK!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO ONLINE:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I want to thank you for your excellent strategies and clear writing. Your work has been a great resource for me personally. I've also recommended your website and book to a number of people over the last few years." -- Shana C.
"Your webinar was so refreshing and helpful, and the intentions are great not just for the kids, but for ME! Thanks for the excellent information, and Leslie, I enjoy your personality so much! I am grateful to Amy McCready for pointing me to you. Thanks so much!" -- Linda C.
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does This Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible too. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
"Thank you a million for sending me the webinar. I just listened to it tonight. FANTASTIC!!! I have promoted Leslie in my school and I will communicate more." -- Floriane P.
"I am fairly new to your site and all your amazing webinars. I have ordered the planners for my 2 boys and have LOVED how they have helped structure their day to day life." -- Kristi R.
We Also Recommend
COMPLETE SET: Navigating the College Landscape - Preparing HS Students w/ Attention Differences For the Transition
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction