ONLINE VIDEO: Motivation Management 101: How To Get Your Child To Get Stuff Done!
How many times do you wish your child would just do what they needed to do?
Without any asking or prompting?
But, does your child REALLY understand what you are asking them to do?
In this 1-hour video Leslie teaches us her step-by-step process to build independent motivation skills.
IN THIS ONLINE VIDEO YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use organizing and time management techniques to help your child stay motivated.
- The difference between knowing what to do and understanding what to do, and why this is essential to building motivation.
- Leslie’s signature step-by-step process to strengthen the brain and build muscle memory.
- The ONE question every parent needs to be asking their child to ensure they get stuff done.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF THE ONLINE VIDEO!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does This Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible too. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
We Also Recommend
ONLINE VIDEO: It’s 10:00PM: Do You Know Where Your Homework Is? Organizing Strategies for Student Success!
ONLINE VIDEO: It’s About Time! Tips, Tools and Techniques to Teach Your Child How To Better Manage Their Time
ONLINE VIDEO: Demystifying ADHD & Executive Functions... Understanding What Is Getting In Your Child's Way