ONLINE VIDEO: The Overwhelmed Child - Tips & Tools for Parenting a Child with BIG Emotions
INCLUDES BRAND NEW BONUS CONTENT!
Helping an overwhelmed child can be, well, overwhelming. Especially for you! As a parent, you may feel frustrated by your child’s inconsistent mood swings or temper tantrums. Or concerned that one minute your child feels calm and happy, and the next overloaded and withdrawn. When kids are overwhelmed, they may become explosive, or defiant. Some might complain they don’t feel well or struggle in school. Others become highly sensitive and cut themselves off from friends and family. All these behaviors are signs that your child is overwhelmed by their feelings.
In this ONLINE VIDEO — Leslie dives into the reasons behind your child’s overwhelm. She offers up tips and tools FOR YOU to use so you can help your child regulate their emotions and behaviors. She teaches you the exact cutting-edge practices she teaches her parent coaching clients, so you have the necessary techniques to manage the overload and reduce the overwhelm.
Topics in this one-hour ONLINE VIDEO include:
- Understanding why when your child is overwhelmed they exhibit flight, fight, freeze, or fib behaviors.
- Using appropriate parent-led language to communicate effectively with your overwhelmed child.
- Techniques to build the problem-solving “muscle” in your overwhelmed child.
- The impact of the “TOO” syndrome on your child and how it affects their overloaded brain...and effective strategies to use to help.
And So Much More!
CHECK OUT A SNEAK PEEK!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO ONLINE:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I want to thank you for your excellent strategies and clear writing. Your work has been a great resource for me personally. I've also recommended your website and book to a number of people over the last few years." -- Shana C.
"Your webinar was so refreshing and helpful, and the intentions are great not just for the kids, but for ME! Thanks for the excellent information, and Leslie, I enjoy your personality so much! I am grateful to Amy McCready for pointing me to you. Thanks so much!" -- Linda C.
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does This Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible too. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
"Thank you a million for sending me the webinar. I just listened to it tonight. FANTASTIC!!! I have promoted Leslie in my school and I will communicate more." -- Floriane P.
"I am fairly new to your site and all your amazing webinars. I have ordered the planners for my 2 boys and have LOVED how they have helped structure their day to day life." -- Kristi R.
We Also Recommend
MASTER CLASS: Raising Problem Solvers vs. Direction Followers - Strategies to Help Your Student Foster Independence & Competency
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction