WEBINAR: Raising Problem Solvers vs. Direction Followers
Geared to Parents of Students of ALL Ages.
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? A LINK TO WATCH THE REPLAY WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL THE NEXT DAY*
Join Us Tuesday, June 8th @7pm ET
How do we get our children to take ownership, responsibility, and be accountable for their time and tasks?
How can we as parents stop telling them what to do, how to do it, and even when?
Leslie’s signature “coach approach” style teaches parents how to help their children develop individual and achievable plans and learn strategies and techniques that foster independence and competency.
We will explore some of the tools needed to help strengthen your child’s brain so that they can build habits, routines, and memory skills.
What I'll cover in this webinar:
- The proper verbiage to use to help your student create “future awareness”, become time-aware, and independent motivational skills.
- My approach for habit-building that can be implemented immediately.
- A toolbox of strategies to use to assist your student in fostering independence and competency.
- My secret strategy that I use to help kids remember to remember! Yes, really!
- How to get YOU to stop answering questions when none are asked!
- And so much more!
MESSAGE FROM LESLIE:
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK!
PLEASE NOTE: Although this is a LIVE webinar, there will be a lot of similar content from the previous "Raising Problem Solvers vs. Direction Followers" webinar given August 2020.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- We will email a link and all the details to join the LIVE webinar a few days ahead of time.
- ONE FULL WEEK to watch as many times as you like. (the link to watch the video replay will expire June 16, 2021 @11:59pm ET)* We will email you a NEW link to watch the replay the next day. You have
- Once registration is SOLD OUT the webinar is NOT available to purchase. You MUST register ahead of time to get the replay.
- All webinars are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- GOT QUESTIONS? Please visit our Webinar FAQ page.
What People Are Saying...
“This webinar was great!”
“Tangible techniques to use!”
“I just loved your ideas, great examples, and fun strategies.”
“Can’t wait to practice what I learned tonight as I prepare my “Back-to-School” workshop! FANTASTIC CLASS!!!”
“This is absolutely one of the best webinars I’ve taken.”
"It was the most productive hour that I have spent in a long time."
"I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her."
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!!"
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far...I am so grateful that I found you."
"Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!"
We Also Recommend
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction