What's the Deal With Teens and Time Management: A Parent's Guide to Helping Your Teen Succeed
IN THIS BOOK, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The FIVE mindsets parents need to start their teen on the journey of time management awareness.
- How to create a “Personal Homework Profile” to better understand how your teen tackles homework.
- How to help your teen create a time sense and develop “future awareness”.
- How to pick an appropriate paper or electronic academic planner and how to properly plan their time.
- How to create a peaceful and calm morning routine to get your teen out the door.
- Case studies, useful resources, Leslie’s straight talk and much, much more!
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TIME MAP
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PROJECT PLANNING GUIDE
I LOVE the book! Outstanding Wealth of Knowledge About Time Management For Teens!
"...I highly recommend this book! I am so happy and impressed with the amount of valuable content in "What's the Deal with Teens and Time Management?" Leslie incorporates her professional and personal experiences throughout her book, as she takes you on the journey of learning time management skills that work for teens...In summary, Leslie the author has excellent credentials and demonstrates a sincere passion regarding the topic of time management for teens. The reader benefits greatly from all the research Leslie has done on this topic. "What's the Deal with Teens and Time Management?" is a beautifully written book by an author who sincerely cares about her readers..." -- Deb, Amazon.com review
Loved your book Leslie! My highlights -
- Mindset #3 - It's Not About The Outcome, But How They Get There.
- Mindset #4 - Raise Problem Solvers, not direction followers.
- Your planner - of course
- Where should my teen do his homework.
- Body doubling
And of course FOMO!!!!" -- Cara B.
"Leslie is the perfect combination of researcher, teacher, and organizer that lead her down the path to helping others for 11 years. This book combines the advice she gives to parents, teachers, and students on how to manage time.
One of my favorite parts of the book, not only helps with teaching teens time management, but it also helped me have a better relationship with my adult teenage daughter. I don’t want to give it away, but make sure you read page 18!" READ FULL REVIEW -- Kelly, MySimpleWalk.com
"I also purchased your book, your book is incredible. I read your book cover to cover and then I read it again with my daughter." -- Barbara L.
We Also Recommend
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction