WEBINAR: Smart Study Skills For Student Success: Boost Their Mid-Year Mojo
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!
(formerly known as "Cramming vs. Planning")
(Perfect For Middle and High School Parents and Students)
Monday, January 25, 2021 @ 8:00 PM EST
CAN'T ATTEND LIVE? A LINK TO WATCH THE REPLAY WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL THE NEXT DAY*
Here’s what she is going to cover:
- The THREE KEY INGREDIENTS to effective studying.
- Why rereading your notes isn’t studying and what to do differently.
- The ONE-word shift I use on my students that gives me "study buy-in."
- How to use a STUDY GUIDE...the right way.
- How to overcome “ZOOM GLOOM?”
…And LESLIE'S SECRET SAUCE for knowing when you are fully prepared.
MESSAGE FROM LESLIE
CHECK OUT A SNEAK PEEK!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- At checkout you can download your WEBINAR WORKBOOK so you can prepare and take notes. We will email you a link to download it, as well.
- We will email a link and all the details to join the LIVE webinar a few days ahead of time.
- ONE FULL WEEK to watch as many times as you like. (the link to watch the video replay will expire after February 2, 2021)* We will send you the link to watch the replay the next day. You have
- WEBINARS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
What People Are Saying...
“This webinar was great!”
“Tangible techniques to use!”
“I just loved your ideas, great examples, and fun strategies.”
“Can’t wait to practice what I learned tonight as I prepare my “Back-to-School” workshop! FANTASTIC CLASS!!!”
“This is absolutely one of the best webinars I’ve taken.”
"It was the most productive hour that I have spent in a long time."
"I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her."
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!!"
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far...I am so grateful that I found you."
"Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!"
We Also Recommend