THE STUDENT COACH APPROACH
FREE Facebook Live Event!
Does Your Student Have the Necessary Executive Functioning Skills to Succeed in School?
Are You Unsure How to Best Support Their Academic Needs?
Would you Like to Know Exactly How Student Coaching Works?
Join Leslie, along with OOOC' Academic/Life Coaches on Monday, September 19th @7PM ET, for an INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION in OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP on how student coaching can be life changing for your student. Especially for those with EF challenges and ADHD.
More than any other question, we get asked how student coaching works, what happens during a session and is coaching “right” for my student. So, we’re bringing all the answers AND all the coaches to you for a behind the scenes and frank conversation on all things coaching.
We work with students virtually to set up customized and ongoing systems and support to help them develop strong executive functioning skills such as time management, organization, motivation, study skills, willpower, self-advocacy, planning, and much more. Essential to their success in both learning and in life.
Topics in this 1- Hour Interactive Workshop Include:
- The essential life and school skills EVERY CHILD needs for student success. And they’re not what you think!
- How we structure sessions, create action plans, teach planning and prioritization, and support life and learning skills.
- How we get your student to study! And the tricks we teach along the way!
- What it truly means to transfer skills and work with your student towards THEIR goals, so they become self-advocates and accountable.
MESSAGE FROM LESLIE:
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- You MUST be a member of our private ADHD Student & Parent Facebook group to participate. (PLEASE NOTE: to be approved for membership you must provide your email address and agree to the group terms.)
- We will post the video recording of this event in the group and you can watch at your convenience.
Celebrate our 19th Anniversary!
Order Out Of Chaos turns 19 on the 19th. Join us for our Coaches night & you'll be entered to win a $190 Gift Certificate to Amazon. Anyone who ATTENDS LIVE is automatically entered to win!
What People Are Saying...
“Thank you so much for sharing. This is great to hear and I love your approach!”
"Thanks so much for doing these Q&A’s, even though I didn’t actually have a question."
“I just loved your ideas, great examples, and fun strategies.”
"It was the most productive hour that I have spent in a long time."
"We love you, Leslie!!"
“Tangible techniques to use!”
"Just wanted to say thank you. I always get a new tip or are reminded of important tips. This was great!"
"Looking forward to future Q&As, and thanks again for the wonderful information!"