(Geared to Parents of Students of ALL Ages)
Monday, August 17, 2020 @8:00 PM EST
NO NEED TO WATCH IT LIVE!
How do we get our children to take ownership, responsibility and be accountable for their time and tasks? How can we as parents stop telling them what to do, how to do it and even when? Leslie’s signature “coach approach” style teaches parents how to help their children develop individual and achievable plans, devise manageable steps to reach goals, and learn strategies and techniques that foster independence and competency. We will explore some of the tools needed to help strengthen your child’s brain so that they can build habits, routines and memory skills.
What we cover:
- The proper verbiage to use to create “future awareness”, a time sense and independent motivational skills.
- My 4-step model for habit building that can be implemented immediately.
- A toolbox of strategies to use to assist your children in fostering independence and competency.
- My secret strategy that I use to help kids remember to remember!
- And so much more!
MESSAGE FROM LESLIE:
TONS OF FREE GIVEAWAYS!
- PRIZES: School supplies raffled off every 15 minutes.
- GRAND PRIZE: 1 FREE 1-hour coaching session with Leslie. Ask the expert ANYTHING. You pick the time AND Leslie’s brain!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
- This webinar will be streaming LIVE in our BRAND NEW private Facebook group. We will email ALL the details on how to join us and send you reminders as the date approaches.
- ONE FULL WEEK. (the link to watch the video replay will expire after August 25, 2020.) No worries! We will email you the link to watch the replay at your convenience the next day. You can watch as many times as you like, for
Register Now For FREE!
Can We Ask a Small Favor?
What People Are Saying...
“This webinar was great!”
“Tangible techniques to use!”
“I just loved your ideas, great examples, and fun strategies.”
“Can’t wait to practice what I learned tonight as I prepare my “Back-to-School” workshop! FANTASTIC CLASS!!!”
“This is absolutely one of the best webinars I’ve taken.”