COMPLETE SET: Powering Through Procrastination - Tools to Help Students Do It Now
Purchase the COMPLETE SET of 1 VIDEO + 1 PAPERBACK BOOK + 1 PRINTABLE WORKBOOK and SAVE 20%!
Let’s face it. Everyone procrastinates. But procrastination is a particularly daunting challenge for students. Their projects feel overwhelming. Their time is not their own. They find it hard to get motivated to study. And distractions — from friends to screens to the refrigerator — are everywhere. No judgment — we’ve all been there. And while we’re all wired to put things off, we also have the capacity to learn how to manage this tendency.
Our Powering Through Procrastination Complete Set is filled with real-life solutions to help students get done what they need to get done. NOW. Packed with easily digestible tips, the complete set shows your student how to:
STAY ON TOP OF HOMEWORK
DEVELOP TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
CREATE EASY-TO-FOLLOW ROUTINES
BALANCE DISTRACTIONS AND MOTIVATION
LEARN SMART STUDY HABITS
GET UNSTUCK AND STARTED
The COMPLETE SET Includes
1. 1-hour ONLINE VIDEO Powering Through Procrastination: How To Do It Now! Leslie dives deep into what procrastination looks like in students and offers up her signature “Triple T’s” — tips, tools, and techniques — to teach you how to help your students get stuff done. Now. She’ll explore such topics as utilizing best practices to stay on top of homework, creative ways to develop a true time sense, creating motivating work environments, how to use movement to combat distractions, and so much more. Leslie will also explain why creating a work ritual is essential to get unstuck and started and why seeing “DONE” allows your student to stay the course.
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF THE ONLINE VIDEO!
2. PAPERBACK BOOK Leslie's awarding winning How To Do It Now...Because It’s Not Going Away: An Expert Guide To Getting Stuff Done, is a straight-talking guide filled with real-life solutions to help students get done what they need to get done. NOW. In her breezy, witty style, it's packed with easily digestible tips, as well as stories from real students.
3. PRINTABLE eGUIDE: How To Do It Now Because It's Not Going Away Student Workbook We want you to have all the right tools to help you get the most out of this book. The How To Do It Now Student Workbook includes a variety of planning pages, time tools, homework helpers, study and project planning guides and more. As you read through the chapters you’ll notice that we offer in-depth instructions on how to use each tool.
TIME GUESSIMATOR TOOLS
WEEKLY TIME TRACKER (+ example)
PERSONAL HOMEWORK PROFILE™
PROJECT PLANNING GUIDE
STUDY PLANNING GUIDE
PLANNING FOR EXAMS CALENDAR
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICKSTART GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
HERE'S HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR eGUIDES:
After you complete the checkout process you can download your file from the confirmation page and you will also receive a separate email with the same link. Please download your file(s) and save them on your device ASAP. Once you download the file(s) it is yours to keep permanently. The link to download file(s) will expire 30 days after purchase.
Order Out of Chaos is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We Also Recommend
COMPLETE SET: Navigating the College Landscape - Preparing HS Students w/ Attention Differences For the Transition