ONLINE VIDEO: Adolescence, Anxiety, & ADHD - Guest Expert Dr. Sharon Saline
Dr. Sharon Saline is the expert for understanding and managing ADHD and Mental Health issues in our children. In this online video, Leslie INTERVIEWS Dr. Sharon on this CRITICAL TOPIC using questions submitted directly from the OOOC community of parents.
Children with ADHD and their families may face additional anxiety. These challenges impact successful learning and family relationships on a daily basis and increase stress for everyone. Right now, ordinary worries about academics, extracurricular activities, and social relationships have expanded for many people into troublesome anxiety. Typical tools used in the past to reduce anxiety might actually be counterproductive for helping kids with ADHD who are coping with the unusual tension of this complicated time. During Leslie's interview, Dr. Sharon Saline offers innovative techniques for helping children, teens, and their families effectively manage anxiety, reduce overwhelm, and build resilience.
Topics in this 1-hour video include:
- The difference between anxiety, worry and fear and how to spot the difference.
- How to use a strength-based approach to improve the challenges of feeling anxious.
- Techniques to build the resiliency “muscle” in your anxious child.
- Using appropriate parent-led language to communicate effectively with your anxious child.
And So Much More!
TAKE A SNEAK PEEK!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I want to thank you for your excellent strategies and clear writing. Your work has been a great resource for me personally. I've also recommended your website and book to a number of people over the last few years." -- Shana C.
"Your webinar was so refreshing and helpful, and the intentions are great not just for the kids, but for ME! Thanks for the excellent information, and Leslie, I enjoy your personality so much! I am grateful to Amy McCready for pointing me to you. Thanks so much!" -- Linda C.
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does This Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible too. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
"Thank you a million for sending me the webinar. I just listened to it tonight. FANTASTIC!!! I have promoted Leslie in my school and I will communicate more." -- Floriane P.
"I am fairly new to your site and all your amazing webinars. I have ordered the planners for my 2 boys and have LOVED how they have helped structure their day to day life." -- Kristi R.
We Also Recommend