ONLINE VIDEO: Parents! Get Screen Smart - Tips and Tools for Managing Your Child’s Media Distractions
When you purchase this ONLINE video you will receive your FREE Social Media Cheat Sheet — A Parents’ Guide to Navigating the newest social media sites. Download available at checkout.
Do You Dread the Constant “Tech” Battles Every Night?
Topics in this one-hour ONLINE video include:
- Up-to-date information on the newest self-streaming apps that your children are using and why they are super critical for you to understand!
- My “5-step strategy system” for controlling and managing your child’s tech usage.
- My “secret sauce” for preventing media overuse.
- What FOMO is and ways to know if your child has it.
And So Much More!
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF THE ONLINE VIDEO!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the check out process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch these videos online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and re-watch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have previously purchased this as a VIDEO DOWNLOAD, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN. All of your videos are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does this Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible to. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful, and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
We Also Recommend