FREE ONLINE VIDEO: The Student Coaches' Corner - How To Build a Successful Student in the 21st Century
Does Your Student Have the Necessary Executive Functioning Skills to Succeed in School & Life?
Are You Unsure How to Best Support Their Academic Needs?
Leslie Josel, award-winning ADHD student and parenting coach, along with OOOC' student coaches discuss what your child truly needs to be a successful student in the 21st century. Especially for those with ADHD and EF challenges.
More than any other question, we get asked by parents how they can help their children build the skills needed for them to be successful in school and in life. So, we’re bringing all the answers AND all the coaches to you for a behind-the-scenes and frank conversation on the “Anatomy of a Successful Student.”
While working with students, we see first-hand how customized and ongoing systems and support help them develop strong executive functioning skills such as time management, organization, motivation, study skills, willpower, and self-advocacy.
While those skills are all essential to a student’s success, that’s not all that’s needed. Your child also needs to be able to ask questions, be curious, stay calm, be resilient, and problem-solve, just to name a few. Trust us when we say that’s a lot to ask of a child!
So what comes first? What’s essential? How do you get started?
Topics in This 1.5 Hour ONLINE VIDEO Include:
- The essential life and school skills EVERY CHILD needs for student success. And they’re not what you think!
- What we teach in our student coaching sessions to ensure your student is building the necessary life and learning skills.
- The proper “parent-led” language for you to use to help guide your student on their successful path.
- How to support your child’s own unique strengths and challenges so they can tap into their best practices.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Each Coach Dives Deep Into Their Area of Expertise:
Keith: The importance of social-emotional learning.
Sarah: Building sustainable systems, habits, and routines.
John: Supporting the unique needs of student-athletes with ADHD.
Previously recorded in our private Facebook group
CHECK OUT THIS SNEAK PEEK OF THE ONLINE VIDEO!
HERE'S HOW TO WATCH YOUR VIDEO:
- After you complete the checkout process you will have IMMEDIATE access to watch this video online, as long as you are logged into your Customer Account. Full instructions and access to the video viewing pages can be found on YOUR VIDEOS page.
- At checkout, you will get a link to download our QUICK START GUIDE of step-by-step instructions.
- There is NO VIEWING LIMIT. Watch and rewatch the videos you have purchased as many times as you like.
- PLEASE NOTE: All videos you have purchased access to are available to watch online in YOUR Learning Library.
What People Are Saying...
"My daughter started weeping at 10PM on a Sunday night and I used your "parade of miserables" idea to calm her down and walk her backward through the issue (and through many twists and turns) until I got to the crux of the matter. In the past, I would’ve been completely flummoxed and instead, I was empowered with the right tool to be there to support her. Thank you again for all that you do!" -- Sherri R.
"I just wanted to Thank you so much for your Webinar on Homework. I have NEVER had a webinar, class or talk HELP ME MORE THAN YOUR HOMEWORK WEBINAR. I can't Thank you enough. The most valuable part of the webinar for me was on How Much HELP should I give my child...I watched the webinar a second time with my daughter and she hugged me for showing it to her." -- Barbara L.
"Wow…you hit it out of the park tonight…one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!! Thank you for sharing your experiences, knowledge, and incredible insight." -- Joani H.
"I am only 15 minutes into your webinar and I am amazed at what I have learned so far. You're incredible and the slide Does this Sound Like Your child? Describes my child perfectly. Everything on the card is her. She has all of them. I had to pause it because we have to go to our Cognitive Behavioral Therapist appointment. I tell everyone about your site and your products. Your planner is incredible to. I am so grateful that I found you." -- Happy Parent
"What a great webinar you hosted! It was very informative and helpful, and has me looking at things completely differently. Looking forward to future webinars, and thanks again for the wonderful information!" -- Webinar participant
We Also Recommend
ONLINE VIDEO: Executive Functions 201 - Thriving and Surviving Parenting a Child with Executive Dysfunction