10x12.5 Inch Bubble Mailers
- 10x12.5Inch Shipping Envelopes: Overall Mailer Sizes: 10.8 x 14", Useable Inside Size: 10 x 12.5"
- Durable and Lightweight: Keep shipping costs down without sacrificing protection during transit
- Save Packaging Time: With the Self seal padded envelopes, packing simply removes the strip of paper cover the glue and close the flap to seal
- Thick Cushion Mailers: The bubble mailers are made from Kraft paper and bubble, with a unique air honeycomb layer and 360 ° strong bubble technology, ideal for wrapping your product in the transport
- Multipurpose Package Envelopes: The mailing envelopes padded are widely used for shipping T-shirts, DVD cases and non-fragile items. These mailers have sufficient padding to protect your product against broken
Binding: Office Product
Part Number: ASUS-BubbleMailers-10x13-25p-190524
Details: A+Selected 10.8x14”Kraft Bubble Mailers * 25 Pack Brown Kraft Paper * Self Sealing Bulk Bubble Envelopes * Durable and Lightweight Specifications: Size:10.8x 14 inches Usable Space: 10 x 12.5inches Style: Bubble Mailer Color: Brown Finish: Kraft Closure: Peel & Stick Quantity: 25Pack Use: Packing, Mailing , clothes, DVD cases ,gift, etc Features: Lightweight: Very lightweight so won’t raise shipping costs. Durable and Water-Resistant: Bubble mailers are made of sturdy kraft paper, and perfect to shipping items. Self-adhesive Seal: The bulk bubble envelopes have heat-bonded very strong seal and cannot be opened without visible signs of tampering. Easy to Use: Simply remove strip and press to close. Seamless bottom and both sides of the fins are sealed by thermal bonding, ensuring enhanced protection during your transport. Multipurpose Envelopes: These envelopes can be used in offices, homes, stores, schools and wherever transportation is required, such as T-shirts, DVD cases, book game console, stapler, cosmetics and non-fragile items.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 10.9 x 5.4 inches
We Also Recommend
Order Out of Chaos® 5 Subject ALL-IN-ONE School Organizer With Clipboard (in collaboration with Samsill)