Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels
- Alarm Clock on Wheels: The best wake up call ever. Never be late. Clocky (Clockie) the only bedside alarm clock that will run away, hide, roll, wheel, beep, and jump (up to a 3 feet nightstand). He is cool, fun, annoying, unique, a bit crazy and guaranteed to get you up on time. Moves (on carpet or wood), shakes, runs, changes directions. You will get up to turn Clocky off! Battery operated (4 AAA batteries).
- Loudest Alarm for Heavy Sleepers: Clocky is super loud. Part robot, part alarm clock- he sounds like R2D2. Obnoxious enough so you can't sleep through. Hands down the best alarm clock for the deep sleeper.
- Abuse the snooze? Know someone who does? I bet you even put the clock on the other side of the bedroom. Clocky is for kids, teens, adults- all use the gadget to get up on time. The perfect gift for the college student dorm, graduation, and back-to-school.
- Easy-to-set time or snooze: You can snooze one time (1-8 minutes), or turn off the snooze feature. Clocky, the digital mobile alarm clock, will light up in the dark and leap into action when it's time to get up and you'll chase it!
- Original Clocky: This is the original Nanda Home Clocky. The real deal. Clocky's inventor is the MIT alum who scored a record breaking deal on Shark Tank. Featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Good Morning America, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, BBC.. everywhere! Counterfeits will not work. Never oversleep with the one and only Clocky.
Details: What if R2 D2’s only obligation was to chirp incessantly at sleepy Jedi warriors first thing in the morning, while zipping around the bedroom? Certainly, Luke Skywalker would never sleep through a light saber combat training session with Yoda or miss out on a breakfast date with Chewbacca. For anyone who is prone to chronic snooze tag, Nanda Home Inc. created Clocky, their vocal, spastic alarm clock on wheels. Clocky hops off the nightstand and then runs this way and that, all the while beeping with an unpredictable cadence and flashing the backlight on his display screen. With his relentlessly annoying antics, Clocky is effective at motivating even the groggiest sleeper out of bed to hunt him down and put an end to his prattle.
Clocky features a user-friendly interface to set the time and the alarm. For those who prefer a warning before Clocky gets moving, the clock provides a one-time snooze function, customizable from zero to 9 minutes in duration. Likewise, users who prefer not to chase their alarm clock can turn off the wheel function. The display screen includes a PM indicator light and a low battery notification icon, as well as wheels and alarm icons to signify that these functions are on. To ensure safe jumping, place Clocky facing forward on the edge of a 3-foot high or shorter nightstand and clear the landing area of any objects that he might fall on. Clocky is not designed to maneuver shag carpeting. For operation, Clocky requires the separate purchase and installation of four AAA batteries. Clocky comes in several colors, including this almond white. A limited 90-day warranty covers this item. The clock measures 5-1/4 inches wide by 3-1/2 inches deep by 3-1/2 inches high.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches
We Also Recommend