Gaiam Ultimate Balance Ball Chair
Color: Standard Base (Black)
- ALTERNATIVE DESK CHAIR: Featuring a new and improved modern design and construction with a durable reinforced base, combining both comfort and ergonomic back support to alleviate the stress and pains that come with sitting for extended periods of time.
- BOOST ENERGY LEVELS: Engages the core, aligns the spine and helps increase energy levels for a more productive and energetic day
- RECOMMENDED USER HEIGHT: Designed for users 5' to 5'11" tall and fits most standard-height desks. 300-pound weight capacity.
- INCLUDES: Removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an easy-inflation air pump, 5 easy-glide lockable casters and a desktop guide that illustrates multiple stretching and strengthening exercises to help you stay active
- INFLATION INSTRUCTIONS: It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation to allow the ball’s material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.
model number: 05-63057
Part Number: 05-63057
Details: The Gaiam Ultimate Balance Ball Chair features a new and improved modern design and construction with a durable reinforced base that combines both comfort and ergonomic back support and works to engage the core, align the spine and increase energy and focus. This balance ball chair features a 52cm anti-burst balance ball for superior cushion and an easy-inflation air pump is included to keep your ball inflated to your optimal comfort level. The easy-glide lockable caster wheels keep the chair in place for added safety and the base has been redesigned based on customer feedback to offer additional stability and control. A Desktop Guide is also included to help get you started, illustrating multiple stretching and strengthening exercises. Designed for user heights of 5'-5'11" with a weight capacity of 300lbs.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 21.5 x 10.5 inches
We Also Recommend
Order Out of Chaos® 5 Subject ALL-IN-ONE School Organizer With Clipboard (in collaboration with Samsill)