Original Bouncy Bands – Allows Students to Move While Working, Increasing Focus, Improving Academic Performance and Relieving Anxiety
Brand: Bouncy Bands
- HELPS ALL STUDENTS – Bouncy Bands allow fidgety middle and high school students to sit at their chair and move the band, relieving anxiety, hyperactivity and boredom. It’s great for all children, especially those with ADD, ADHD, autism, sensory needs and children who just love to wiggle and can’t sit still.
- STAY ON TASK LONGER – When using a Bouncy Band to quietly move while working, kids stay on task 9.9% longer, which averages to an extra 35 minutes of time on task each day!
- QUIET – Teachers appreciate how Bouncy Bands are quiet and won’t disturb or distract other students, and students love being able to wiggle and not feeling trapped at their desk all day.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Installation takes only minutes, and the plastic pipes keeps the band from slipping down. Just quickly slide the loops and pipes up the 2 front legs of a student chairs. Support pipes are 4” long and 1.5” in diameter and the band is 17” long, but stretches to fit chairs up to 22” wide.
- ORIGINAL BOUNCY BAND – Our ORIGINAL Bouncy Bands were created by an elementary school counselor to offer students a way to move when they work. We are the winner of many prestigious awards including Scholastic’s “Best of” Award, Creative Child Magazine’s “Product of the Year,” and much more.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 4.6 x 3.2 inches
We Also Recommend
Samsill 5 Subject ALL-IN-ONE School Organizer With Removable Notepad, 5 Dividers With 10 Pockets, Multi-Pocket Folder