SUNEE Oversized Reusable Dry Erase Pocket Sleeves
Color: 10 Colors
- Oversized for Easy Inserting Paper - Our oversized write and wipe pockets make kids can easily change the letter size (8.5x11) or 9x12 worksheets by themselves.
- Durable for Long-Time Use - The heavy duty cloth binding makes our reusable dry erase pocket sleeves hold up to the wear and tear of the naughty kids for full school years' use
- Dry-Erasable for Paper Reuse - It is still easy to clean the writing on the clear waterproof surface of our dry erase sleeves days later. Helpful for saving ink, paper copies, and print time.
- Smart Design - At the top of our dry erase pocket, the black tag is a pen loop, and the middle hole allows you to hang it vertically on the wall for displaying artworks, worksheets, small samples.
- What's in Unit Package - Each package includes 30 packs 10x14 dry erase pockets (10 assorted colors) and 2 binder rings.
Binding: Office Product
Part Number: SUNEE-DEP-AC-30
Details: Why choose SUNEE Dry Erase Pockets? SUNEE Dry Erase Pockets are perfect for using them in an environment where you need many pockets at one time, for instance in a classroom or workstation, etc. They are great teacher and classroom supplies, perfect for homeschooling such as Learning math, subtraction, addition, division, colors, shapes; You can also get activity books and cut off the binding and put the sheets in different pockets and use them countless times. Main Features of Reusable Dry Erase Pockets Size:10 x 14 inches. Middle metal grommet for easier hanging. Put in more than one document and keep papers neat. Easy wipe off sheet pockets. Wipe clean and use again and again. Package included six different colors 30 Pcs Dry Erase Pockets. FREE 2 metal rings to organizer the pockets. PROMISE 100% money back manufacturer warranty and email reply within 24hs. CLICK ADD TO CART AND SAVE THE EARTH NOW!
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.9 x 1.9 inches
We Also Recommend
Order Out of Chaos® 5 Subject ALL-IN-ONE School Organizer With Clipboard (in collaboration with Samsill)