Vibrating 8-Alarm & Repeating Countdown Timer Watch
- SMALL & ATHLETIC DESIGN: WobL Watch manufactured by Knox Watches is the original smallest vibrating and alarm watch in the world. Fits wrist 4" to 7".
- ALARM & VIBRATION SETTINGS: 8 individual alarms, countdown timer with auto repeat, and stopwatch functions.
- VERSATILE: Ideal for the deaf, hearing and visually impaired; discreet alarms for potty reminders, meetings, and timed medication reminders; daily routine reminders for ADD/ADHD, autism, incontinence, and other needs.
- LOCKOUT FEATURE: Lock your settings to prevent accidental changes.
- WATER RESISTANT: 3 ATM Water resistant. Withstands accidental splashing but should not be used near water or during swimming or bathing.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: The WobL Watch is the smallest vibrating and alarm watch in the world. The face of the WobL watch measures 1.25 inches. WobL Watch is manufactured by Knox Watches. It is designed to provide reminders to those with small or delicate wrists. The WobL is specially designed for children, women and young adults who need a quality watch that can vibrate or alarm at set intervals (15 minutes to 24 hours) throughout the day with the countdown and repeat timer. WobL Watch offers 8 different alarms, button lock-out feature and longer battery life. The button lock-out feature prevents children or the elderly from stopping or resetting the timer/settings. Ideal for the deaf, hearing and visually impaired, kids potty training reminders, discreet reminders to perform bodily functions, meetings, timed medication, ADHD/ADD, Incontinence and daily routines. The WobL watch is available in 4 colors, pink, purple, blue and black.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.5 x 1.0 inches
We Also Recommend
2021-2022 Academic Planner, A Tool for Time Management, Daily, Weekly & Monthly School Agenda for Keeping Students On Track & On Time, Size 8.5x11, (July 2021-June 2022)
2021-2022 Academic Planner, A Tool for Time Management, Daily, Weekly & Monthly School Agenda for Keeping Students on Track & on Time, Size 8.5x8.25 (July 2021-June 2022)